Tupperware Freezer Mates Fresh & Pure Ice Cube Trays – Really Cool Ideas for their use.
1. Of course Ice cubes. These are great because I no longer get to the freezer with an empty or half empty tray of water and a trail of water on the floor to clean up. Maybe it’s just me. lol
2. Freeze you herbs. in each cube place a teaspoon or tablespoon of your fresh cut herbs and fill with water. Once froze, remove the cubes and place in your freezer containers or freezer bags. So when your cooking just drop a cube or two in your pot. It’s already measured. So easy.
3. You can also do #2 with chicken or beef broth.
4. Freeze fresh herbs in olive oil till ready to use then toss into pan!
5. Make Lemonade or Strawberry Lemonade and freeze it in a couple of trays. Then when serving your beverage use the Lemonade ice cubes.
6. Freeze mint leaves in ice cubes to add to you beverage to make it a refreshing drink.
7. Freeze left over gravy. It will be easy to grab a few cubes to heat up with left overs.
8. Spaghetti Sauce. It will be easy to grab a few cubes to heat up with left overs.
9. I also freeze small cooked meatballs for sub sandwiches or a quick spaghetti meal. By freezing them in the tray and transferring them to freezer containers or freezer bags the don’t stick together like a big clump. They separate easy so you can just remove what you want to use and not have to un-thaw the entire container.
10. It is easy for after school snacks. The kids can just grab a few meatballs and a few cubes of Spaghetti sauce, put into a microwaveable bowl and heat in the microwave with very little mess.
Click on photo for a larger image to read & view.
Place your online order at
or message me on Face Book at
or you can always call me on my work cell at 843-222-6544.