She wants something Tupperware….. I have no idea!!!
Ever have that feeling? Well, it is quite common. Get invited to a Bridal Shower, House Warming or party. Maybe you just need a gift for your party host. Everyone says “She loves Tupperware”. Sounds easy right….. Not really. Then you check out the web site to order something. You see all these different items and they are all great but does she have that, would she want that, could she use this??? Hummm I like this but I didn’t want to put that much in it. Does all of this sound familiar to you? Well then your not alone.
Then you think, I know a gift certificate. Then you click on gift certificates only to find that they are e-gift certificates. Then your like whats a e-gift certificate? Then you read….
Treat Someone Special to Their Choice of Tupperware Products!
Can’t decide which Tupperware products to send someone on your list? Give them a Tupperware e-Gift Certificate! Just add your personal message, select an amount of $10.00 or more and we take care of the rest. Your recipient will receive an e-mail with all the information they need to redeem their e-gift certificate on Tupperware.com or Tupperware.ca.
- e-Gift Certificates can only be redeemed for online purchases made through Tupperware.com (U.S. only) or Tupperware.ca (Canada only)
- You may not use an e-Gift Certificate to purchase another e-Gift Certificate.
- Your e-Gift Certificate purchase amount cannot be used to meet the minimum purchase requirement on promotionally priced items.
- The value of any e-Gift Certificate purchased through a Tupperware Online Party applies to the sales total of that Online Party. The value of any e-Gift Certificate redeemed through a Tupperware Online Party DOES NOT count in the sales total for that Online Party because the value of the e-Gift Certificate is counted at the time of purchase. However, any amount over and above the value of the e-Gift Certificate redeemed is applied to the sales total of that Online Party.
- U.S. e-Gift Certificates are good for five years from date of issue. Canadian e-Gift Certificates do not have an expiration date.
Then if your like me, I was like humm…. So my regular consultant want get the credit, well you know she’s very friendly and helps me locate things no longer offered and helps me with my warranty and locating replacement parts. There is no expiration date, that’s good. Online party stuff – clueless. lol It is sent in an email so I began thinking…. she might delete it or forget it and I want have anything to hand her when I go.
I think I have come up with an answer. I have designed a Gift Certificate for my Tupperware business. I fill in your name, the receiver’s name, expiration date (90 days from the date of purchase), I give the certificate a number then I sign it authorized by. You can purchase the dollar amount that you wish starting at $20.00. I will then mail it to you.
Now you will have a gift in hand to present. They can use it for any purchase with me, even Tupperware’s monthly sales promotion items. It will only exclude the online exclusives (clearence).
There is a catch to doing it this way. It will not be accepted on the actual Tupperware.com site. You just look at the items and message me or call me to place your order. It is working great with my local customers and my regular long distance customers. I ship the purchase to the address she gives me straight from the Tupperware plant.
I also use this certificate when ask to donate a raffle item or an item for a silent auction to a charity fundraiser. It is working out well with that, also.
Click on photo for a larger image to read & view.
Place your online order at
or you can always call me on my work cell at 843-222-6544.
View my web site at